Essential Job Functions
- Provides more complex design documents and translates into component-level designs to accelerate development. Assists in developing strategy, design and data gathering approaches.
- Provides high level design expertise in support of development team efforts to provide flexible reusable components to increase cost effectiveness. Analyzes, designs and reviews design of applications and suites of applications to ensure that customer specifications are satisfied.
- Utilizes experience in development methodologies, coding documentation, testing methodology and industry standards to define and develop project requirements, functional specifications and detailed design of application solutions for clients.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel. Guides the work of less experienced developers to create, maintain and communicate details of application designs to ensure that designs are according to specifications.
- May provide technical consulting on complex projects. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 6+ years of coding experience – C, Unix
- 2+ years of experience coding in Python
- Experience working with software design, software development life cycle, and development methodologies and implementation
- Ability to interact with customers for the purpose of developing and understanding requirements
- Experience with Medicaid and/or TMSIS
The preferred location for this role is Conway, AR. However, remote or home-based work from other locations within the United States may be considered.
Clipped from: https://jobs.gainwelltechnologies.com/job/12270059/