- Centene Corporation • Tampa, FL 33603
- You could be the one who changes everything for our 26 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Analyze and develop responses to the organization’s Medicaid managed care request for proposals (RFPs) for both reprocurements and new business opportunities. Assist with the response strategy and work with departmental subject matter experts (SMEs) in the development of RFP response content.
• Project manage, write and respond to assigned RFP questions in support of new business and renewal opportunities
• Develop and write clinical responses to complex RFPs
• Work closely with internal functional area SMEs to develop response narratives and translate forms, exhibits, and reports into compelling narrative
• Ensure responses to assigned RFP questions comply with RFP requirements and drafting guides, and are ‘on message’ with identified win themes and key differentiators
• Provide support for department reporting and project management activities
• Oversees and assists with proposal binder production for assigned work
• Acts as a resource for and maintains a collaborative rapport with internal Business Development customers and SMEs
• Up to 20% travel may be required
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of writing experience in technical RFP response development; preferably in managed care or other healthcare industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Visio and Power Point.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
TITLE: Senior Medicaid Proposal Development Writer- Remote Available
LOCATION: Tampa, Florida
Clipped from: https://www.nexxt.com/jobs/senior-medicaid-proposal-development-writer-remote-available-tampa-fl-2148360257-job.html?utm_campaign=google_for_jobs&utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&aff=2ED44C72-8FD2-4B5D-BC54-2F623E88BE26&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic