Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Cerner is hiring for a Senior Consultant to help implement and manage Medicaid-related reporting projects. You will be responsible for a variety of duties including consulting with clients on reporting requirements, data acquisition, data integration, and analysis across financial, clinical, and operational venues. You will identify opportunities to deliver client value through analytics and facilitate road mapping for analytics-based initiatives. This role allows you to contribute analytics expertise to cross-functional project teams that develop high-impact client solutions. Ideate, design, and oversee development of actionable reports and dashboards that reflect industry trends, competitive landscape, and client-specific factors. You will lead and consult on the design and build of data management solutions that provide data acquisition, data quality, data transformation, and integration of data from disparate sources. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to build custom and off-the-shelf reporting solutions and develop new and innovative analytic pathways to support improved management of state Medicaid agencies. Prepare and present complex information to clients, including written reports and findings, project plans, and presentations.
Cerner Jobs and Careers
Working Environment Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
- At least 8 years of total combined related work experience and completed higher education, including:
- At least 2 years of experience in healthcare information technology (HCIT) consulting, HCIT support and/or other client-facing or information technology (IT) solution work experience
- At least 6 years of additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job and/or completed higher education
- Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Public Health, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science
- Experience with advanced analytics for a state Medicaid agency
- Hands-on experience working with T-MSIS data OR Medicaid enrollment/eligibility, pharmacy, provider, and third-party liability data
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, and Business Objects is helpful but not required
- Direct experience working with healthcare claims or Medicaid eligibility/enrollment data
- Willing to travel up to 20% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
As a condition of employment, all US-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with additional client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important – people’s health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing CernerCareers@cerner.com
Clipped from: https://careers.cerner.com/job/88940BR