Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
This Position is a “work from home” Position, located anywhere, United States
The Project Support Analyst will works closely with our Management team to define analytic solutions that add value both internally and externally. The analyst will support many aspects of the growth and ongoing business with our partners. Provides functional and analytical support for requirements validation, and design activities. Develops and modifies project deliverables and system documentation. The business analyst will serves as liaison with the operations teams and senior management to meet operational and customer objectives.
Essential duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as a primary liaison with subcontracting staffing vendor through the planning, onboarding, and billing processes.
- Creates and maintains staffing level reports and identifies staffing needs.
- Monitors issues and provides solutions to improve project efficiency including cost reduction while maintaining or improving performance levels
- Analyses and partners with Financial and Operational management to forecast financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions at the business/functional level.
- Gathers and analyzes complex financial data to assess how we are tracking against forecast/plan.
- Analyzes and recommends changes or improvements to service levels, staffing, volume, policies and procedures, compliance, quality, and urgent operations problem resolution.
- Serves as a primary liaison for a dedicated strategic client with Operations teams to meet operational and customer objectives.
- Provides support to ensure operational performance meets contract expectations
- Works with functional areas to create requests for changes to the application and overall operational environment
- Provides data support to management on process changes and improvements
- Creates and maintains reports and notifies management of critical findings
- Identifies and selects data from multiple disparate systems and organize that data to produce meaningful views of operational performance.
- Develops detailed operational dashboards ensuring requirements meet operational objectives to develop recommendations where applicable.
- Develops advanced knowledge and is considered a resident expert of a business organization, operating processes, and any governing policies and regulations over such programs.
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques.
- Developing and implementing data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Provides additional support, outside of those described above, for Adhoc reports and analysis as business needs arise.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Excellent Communication – oral and written
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous concurrent priorities
- Experience streamlining business processes and understanding process flows working in a multidepartment environment
- Experience working with bi tools, SharePoint, PowerPoint, or other similar software.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience managing and analyzing financial reports.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Clipped from: https://jobs.conduent.com/careers/jobs/38571?lang=en-us&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic