Provide leadership and direction to assigned team members to assure that goals and standards of all areas are being met. Provides oversight of day-to-day Pharmacy Operations for the Medicaid line of business. Supports strategic initiatives to drive performance, quality, and compliance for Priority Health’s Medicaid product.
* Management Responsibilities (Strategic): Contributes to the overall management strategies of the department. Responds to the needs of the department and its team members. Collaborates with other managers, supervisors and team members to solve technical and personnel issues. Clarifies direction provided by senior management. Recommends policy changes to improve department. Works closely with other supervisors and managers to assure proper alignment with long term team, department and corporate goals. Responsible for the technical and interpersonal performance of individual team members. Provides input into the development of departmental budgets.
* Management Responsibilities (Day to Day): Effectively leads the day-to-day running of Pharmacy benefits and clinical programs. Leads monitoring and auditing to ensure compliance with contracts and regulations. Develops, implement and maintain performance tracking and trending tools to allow for daily monitoring of team’s performance level for all functions. Oversees the hiring and personnel management of assigned team. Identifies training needs within team and develops appropriate action plans.
* Project Management: Provides project and program management expertise and support to capital and strategic initiatives, promotes and develops these capabilities within members of assigned teams. Participates to ensure successful delivery of a wide range of small/medium large and enterprise wide projects and programs. Effectively develop, prioritize and implement project plans as assigned by management. Communicate project goals in a clear and timely manner. Give input and sets priorities on a small, medium and large scale.
* Required Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Health Care related field
* 3 years of relevant experience Leading teams in use/configuration/maintenance/testing of Pharmacy and Medical software (or comparable healthcare payer business system) Required
* Healthcare payer business system vendor management experience managing the interactions, monitoring performance of core business system application vendor in a healthcare payer setting Required
SITE – Priority Health – 1231 E Beltline – Grand Rapids
PH – Pharmacy Operations
Day (United States of America)
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Hours of Work
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday to Friday
Accommodation Notice: If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in Spectrum Health’s application process. Contact us at 616-486-SHHR (7447).
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected
category. See more here.