The Reimbursement Coordinator assists and provides support for all governmental reimbursement activities. This position is responsible for completing and/or supporting various ongoing projects within the corporate reimbursement department, including but not limited to:
- Timely and accurate preparation of various Novant Health facility cost reports for governmental programs, including Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare;
- Analyzing impact of audit adjustments and confirming adjustments are consistent with regulations
- Coordinating reimbursement related projects with third party vendors and consultants
- Maintaining and sharing knowledge on current Medicare and Medicaid regulations, rules, instructions, and reimbursement changes; quantifying the impact of such changes to Novant Health
- Other finance and reimbursement related projects as they arise
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in accounting or finance preferred.
- Experience: 2 Years of healthcare reimbursement experience; including cost reporting, Medicare/Medicaid DSH reporting; Medicare bad debts required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: CPA preferred.
- Additional skills required: Excel experience required, Microsoft Access experience preferred. Experience with Medicare cost reporting software. Must have good interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to concurrently manage multiple tasks. Requires excellent communication skills necessary to interact with staff at all levels. Must exhibit patience and a positive attitude and be able to work independently. Must have good analytical skills and be able to evaluate current processes for improvements and efficiencies. Ability to drive/travel since limited travel may occasionally be required.
- Additional skills preferred: Healthcare reimbursement experience in a health system highly desirable.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
Clipped from: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/reimbursement-coordinator-medicaid-medicare-at-novant-health-2904911703/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic