SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Healthy Blue, a strategic alliance of Blue Cross NC and Amerigroup, an Anthem Inc. company, it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction in providing operational and administrative support for the implementation, auditing and resolution of loading issues for payment innovation programs.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides support for assigned provider contracts.
- Obtains and analyzes financial performance and quality metrics.
- Support and facilitates value-based JOCs (Joint Operating Committee meetings).
- Develops and maintains contact database and disseminates communications to providers as necessary.
- Aggregate and analyze provider data from various sources to recommend and implement solutions to assist with provider collaboration activities.
- Collaborates with provider contractors and network relations reps to meet provider service needs.
- Encourages providers to act on patient outreach opportunities.
- Continues to build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers.
- Performs a range of mainly straightforward assignments.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 3 years experience in database maintenance related to health care; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Provider environment experience preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.