- Job DescriptionThe Project Coordinator position supports the Medicaid Formulary team.
- Primary duties include formulary submission and installation.
- In addition this role is responsible for verifying the quality and accuracy of the formulary through the validation and audit process.
- This role is responsible for other duties as assigned.
- Fundamental Responsibilities:Formulary Support including formulary development and maintenance support.
- Maintenance of Business (MOB) file creation and QC for multiple Medicaid Health Plans.
- Formulary database maintenance support.
- Monthly formulary update documents creation.
- Audit & mock audit review and testing.
- Review benefits testing scenarios for Medicaid/MMPOther duties may include: Project management support and contribution to policy & procedure development as well as process and desktop documents.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment.
- For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment.
- In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work.
- Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health.
- As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated.
- In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Business OverviewAt Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health.
- We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused.
- Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
- We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status.
- We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Clipped from: https://jobsearcher.com/j/project-coordinator-medicaid-at-aetna-in-phoenix-az-xbAjgGa?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic