Tampa, FL Remote Full Time
Job Posting for Process Improvement Representative 2 – Medicaid- Remote at Humana
The Process Improvement Representative 2 analyzes, and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, repeatable and quantifiable business process improvements. The Process Improvement Representative 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
Where you Come In
The Process Improvement Representative 2 researches best business practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmark data. Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced safety, increased productivity and reduced cost. Determines how new information technologies can support re-engineering business processes. May specialize in one or more of the following areas: benchmarking, business process analysis and re-engineering, change management and measurement, and/or process-driven systems requirements. Decisions are typically focus on interpretation of area/department policy and methods for completing assignments. Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction. Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
What Humana Offers
- We are fortunate to offer a remote opportunity for this job. Our Fortune 100 Company values associate engagement & your well-being. We also provide excellent professional development & continued education.
Required Qualifications – What it takes to Succeed
• Minimum of an Associate’s degree
• 2 years of proficient experience with data analytics and query development
• Advanced Excel (pivot tables, graphs & charts), PowerPoint, Adobe PDF, Visio, SharePoint
• Tableau or Qlikview or PowerBI or SQL experience
• Health Plan experience
• Experience with ensuring proper controls are established and maintained over test and production systems and software source code
• Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
• Must be able to work 8:00-5:00 PM EST zone hours
Work At Home Requirements
• Must have a separate room with a locked door that can be used as a home office to ensure you have absolute and continuous privacy while you work.
• Must have accessibility to high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite internet service is NOT allowed for this role); and recommended speed for optimal performance from Humana systems is 10M x 1M
• Experience in the design and/or development of business/quality systems (processes and procedures) and/or measurement systems
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle
• Experience with Root Cause Analysis with large data sets
• Previous Medicare/Medicaid Experience a plus
• Experience with job aid development, user training guides and Visio process flow development
Additional Information – How we Value You
• Benefits starting day 1 of employment
• Competitive 401k match
• Generous Paid Time Off accrual
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Parent Leave
• Go365 perks for well-being
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability. Modern Hire allows us to quickly connect and gain valuable information from you pertaining to your relevant skills and experience at a time that is best for your schedule.
If you are selected for a first round interview, you will receive an email correspondence (please be sure to check your spam or junk folders often to ensure communication isn’t missed) inviting you to participate in a Modern Hire interview. In this interview, you will listen to a set of interview questions over your phone or text and you will provide recorded responses to each question. You should anticipate this interview to take about 15 to 30 minutes. Your recorded interview will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities. This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time. These requirements include access to a personal computing device with a camera, a minimum internet connection speed of 10m x 1m, and a dedicated secure home workspace for interview or work purposes. Humana continues to monitor the situation, and will adjust service levels as the coronavirus situation evolves. The following changes are temporary and will be evaluated frequently with the goal of returning to normal operations as soon as possible. Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Clipped from: https://www.salary.com/job/humana/process-improvement-representative-2-medicaid-remote/a5f7f1c3-3598-453d-9600-84f1960d832e?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic