Days: Monday – Friday
Shifts: 8:00am – 4:30pm (With a half hour lunch) and 2 company paid 15 min breaks
Hourly: Compensation is based on experience and will range from $13.50- $14.50
Bonus Potential: Average commissions range from $0-$300 per month after 90 days
Full Benefits after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), PTO
No one wakes up in the morning and says, “Today I want to go to the hospital”. We are here to help when the unexpected happens. Hospital Referral Services (HRS) Insurance Representative will help patient’s via phone to see what assistance programs the uninsured or underinsured may be eligible to receive.
We are looking for self-motivated professional to add to our growing team. If helping people is something you enjoy, this may be the right job for you. HRS’s team of experts helps guide patients through the Medicaid process so the patient can focus on recovery.
- Screen/Interview patients for insurance eligibility in outbound dialer environment
- Research and respond to all medical billing inquiries or requests to obtain account resolution.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate documentation in required systems for each work activity.
- Review open accounts to determine, take appropriate actions, distribute, and follow-up on all requests submitted.
- The Outpatient Medicaid Eligibility Representative is responsible for meeting goals and quality standards through efficient and accurate work activities.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- The Outpatient Medicaid Eligibility Representative will perform other duties as assigned by management.
- 1-3 years Dialer call center environment – (minimum of 60 calls daily)
- 1-3 years of previous healthcare eligibility experience
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of insurance/patient billing and collections.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality, customer service, and knowledge of HIPAA.
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office – able to type at least 40 WPM
- The Outpatient Medicaid Eligibility Representative must have the ability to multi-task and have good time management skills.
- High School Diploma or GED – (Associate’s degree preferred)
Training for the Outpatient Medicaid Eligibility Representative:
- In office training will include HIPAA regulations, Revenue Group procedures, Medicaid eligibility, role-playing, client systems and procedures.
- In office floor training: This will include observation of veteran representatives and supervised calls.
Clipped from: https://jobs.yourcentralvalley.com/jobs/outpatient-medicaid-eligibility-representative-cleveland-ohio/670608171-2/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic