Found in: S US – 21 hours ago
Humana is excited to announce the opening of a brand new contact center in Dublin, Ohio Humana was awarded a contract to support the Medicaid members in Ohio with its Healthy Horizons of Ohio statewide Medicaid program, and we need some amazing individuals to join Humana in supporting our new and future members. We have numerous new Inbound Contact Representative openings that will have the pleasure of taking inbound calls from our Ohio Medicaid Members and provide excellent service and support. These are great opportunities to join a Fortune 100 company that continuous to expand and grow within the Healthcare industry
****This position is an in-office position, 485 Metro Place S Dublin, OH 43017. Training will be completed virtually from home.****
The Inbound Contact Representative 2 represents Humana by creating Perfect Experiences for incoming telephone or digital inquiries from Ohio Medicaid Members. The Inbound Contact Representative 2 strives to provide a resolution for member issues or pathway to resolution on each call while providing a perfect call experience. These positions are full-time (40 hours/week) Monday – Friday working an eight and a half (8 1/2) hour shift anytime between the hours of 6:45am and 8:00 pm, EST, based on business requirements. It may be necessary, given the need, to work occasional overtime and weekends.
The Inbound Contact Representative 2 will also make outbound welcome calls to members during periods of low occupancy.
**What we need your help with:**
The Inbound Contact Representative 2 addresses member needs which may include complex benefit questions, resolving issues, educating members, and delivering best-in-class member experiences.
* Handle 20-40 inbound calls daily from members in a fast-paced inbound call center environment, and at times, back-to-back phone calls.
* Documents accurate details of inquiries, comments or complaints, transactions or interactions and records all actions taken in accordance to the request or questions being asked.
* Escalates unresolved and pending member grievances and appeals. Decisions are typically focused on detailed processes and area/department policies and methods for completing assignments.
* Works within defined parameters to identify work expectations and quality standards, but has some latitude over prioritization/timing, and works under minimal direction.
* Follows standard policies/practices that allow for some opportunity for interpretation/deviation and/or independent discretion.
* Participates in daily team chats, accesses a knowledge-based database (Mentor) on every call, and reads emails daily to stay on top of alerts, trainings, and all Medicaid updates/changes.
**COME GROW WITH HUMANA BENEFITS DAY ONE – STELLAR 401K MATCH – PAID TIME OFF – TUITION ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS – STELLAR WELLNESS/REWARDS PROGRAM**
**What you need for success (Required Qualifications):**
* Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
* Must be available to work any shift between the hours of 6:45 am – 8:00 pm EST (M-F), some weekends and overtime required based on company needs
* Training is work at home or virtual. Training will start day one of employment and runs the first 7 weeks with a schedule of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm EST. Attendance is vital for success so no time off is allowed during training and within your first 120 days.
* Demonstrated experience with providing strong customer service and attention to details while listening on calls
* Prior experience managing multiple or competing priorities, including use of multiple computer applications simultaneously
* Prior experience effectively communicating with customers verbally and listening to their needs
**Work at Home Requirements**
* Must have a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office (Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role). A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25/10 (25mbs download x 10mbs upload) is required.
**What you need to STAND OUT among the crowd (Preferred Qualifications):**
* Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
* Prior inbound call center or related customer service experience
* Prior Healthcare experience
* Fluency in Spanish
* Any Humana associate who speaks with a member in a language other than English must take a language proficiency assessment, provided by an outside vendor, to ensure competency. Applicants will be required to take the Interagency Language Rating (ILR) test as provided by the Federal Government
**_For this job, associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated, including booster or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home. We are ahealthcarecompany committed to putting health and safety first for our members, patients, associates, and the communities we serve._**
**_If progressed to offer, you will be required to:_**
+ **_Provide proof of full vaccination, including boosteror commit to testing protocols OR_**
+ **_Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation_**
**_Medical, religious, state and remote-only work exemptions are available._**
**Scheduled Weekly Hours**