Req ID: 114915
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
The candidate will work as part of an Early Career training program to support a state Medicaid Program. Working under the direction of a team lead, she/he will actively participate in the delivery of tasks/activities and associated deliverables.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Attend business/functional area meetings; serve as scribe for these meetings on rotating basis
- Distribute meeting minutes for approval; store approved agendas, minutes, and other project-related documentation on SharePoint or MS Teams site
- Maintain project repository on SharePoint or similar platform
• Schedule meetings in MS Outlook / MS Teams • Research answers to business user questions
- Review requirements documentation
- Analyze business user needs and create requirements documentation
- Review and revise or create process documentation
- Review vendor analysis and design documents
- Review solution vendor system integration test results
- Review and revise user acceptance test cases and related documentation
• Execute user acceptance test cases and document results; create or close defects • Prepare materials for review with state business users
- Perform post-production validation
- Create materials for end user training
- Participate in the development of deliverables
- Interface with state business users and solution vendors
- Other duties or initiatives as assigned by program/project leadership
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of experience working with a software development organization, State Health and Human Services (HHS) agency, or healthcare/insurance firm on projects that required problem solving and analytical skills; ability to break down complex problems and develop solutions
- 1+ years of experience using tools in the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Flexibility and willingness to travel, potentially 75% Preferred qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience working with a software development organization, State Health and Human Services (HHS) agency, or healthcare/insurance firm supporting enterprise-wide projects
- Customer focus that results in delivering a high-quality service and high client satisfaction
- Innovative thinking, resourcefulness and agility by leveraging best practices and creativity to get things done
- Team player that knows how to Influence and partner by building strong relationships with leaders, peers and clients
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Clipped from: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/medicaid-business-analyst-ntt-data-services-JV_IC1143190_KO0,25_KE26,43.htm?jl=4018607783&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic