Managed Healthcare Resources, Inc. United States (Remote)
Searching for a seasoned NCQA accreditation clinician to join our consulting company as an independent contractor working part time to full time to provide services to clients across the US. Although the firm is located in MIchigan, the consultant works from their home office with minimal travel at this time. Hours are flexible as long as client needs are met. There is no need to learn how to run a business, as the firm manages client acquisition, invoicing and client management. Formal onboarding and orientation provided, along with collegial and mentoring support of the consulting team.
- RN required.
- Current NCQA surveyor preferred
- MUST have at least five or more years of current hands-on experience with taking health plans through the NCQA health plan accreditation process. PLEASE donot apply if this basic and critical requirement is not met..
- Recent (2020-2021) NCQA health plan accreditation experience
- Ability to conduct detailed evaluation of client documentation against NCQA standards.
- Possess strong analytical skills with great attention to detail – mandatory
- Provide direction to clients on gap mitigation and removal of organizational barriers
- Develop documentation to meet standards’ requirements, if requested by client
- Ability to conduct business in a manner to meet clients where they are in a non-judgmental fashion and mentor and guide them to meet standards in a meaningful way.
- Possess demonstrated abilities to educate, train and mentor individuals
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to meet client’s and firm’s timeliness requirements
- Possess organization skills
- Have ability to manage multiple clients with competing needs and timelines
- Possess ability to identify issues early and proactively
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a clear, concise, efficient and directive manner
- Ability and desire to work in a team environment
- Commitment to work 25 – 30 billable hours a week
Must be at least medium proficiency on Microsoft Office, be able to use Adobe for bookmarking, web-based technologies, and have 1 – 2 computers, a telephone line and a secluded workspace for confidential discussions.
Preferred master’s degree in health services, public policy, or business.
send email to SusanMoore@ManagedHealthcareResources.com