Large Managed Care Company hiring 15 Medicaid/Medicare Enrollment Representives. Candidates can sit in either Central, Mountain or Pacific Time Zone. 100% remote-based and computer equipment will be provided.
Initial 3-month contract with strong possibility of contract extensions and/or conversion to permanent hire.
Shift times Monday through Friday 8am until 4:30pm in candidate’s time zone.
Target Start Date: 10/3/2022
Title: Membership Representative II
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Conducts direct outreach to new Medicare members to provide personal assistance with their new MAPD, DSNP, and MMP plans. Serves as an advocate to ensure members are well informed about plan benefits, provider options and how to use their new plan benefits.
• Serve as the member’s navigator during the onboarding process and address any plan questions and anticipate any issues that may arise. Determine the nature of the member’s needs and interests; inform members of their plan resources and benefits with a focus on the member’s area of interest/needs; and follow up with member to ensure needs are met and member is having a positive plan experience. Develop relationship with member to be the go-to person with any future issues or questions.
• Log all contacts in a database.
• Participate in Member engagement work groups as needed to ensure Medicare member needs are being anticipated and addressed.
• Participates in regular member benefits training with health plan, including the member advocate/engagement role.
Responsible for continuous quality improvements regarding member engagement and member retention. Represents Member issues in areas involving member impact and engagement including:
New Member Onboarding, member plan benefits education, and the development/maintenance of Member Materials.
2 years experience in customer service, consumer advocacy, and/or health care systems. Experience conducting intake, interviews, and/or research of consumer or provider issues. Excellent written and verbal communication skills to collaborate internally and externally with members, providers, team members, and manager. Experience with Medicare and Medicare managed plans such as MAPD, DSNP, and MMP. (Preferred)
Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services, or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Do you live in the Central, Pacific or Mountain Time Zones?
Healthcare Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Conducting intake and interviews for healthcare: 1 year (Preferred)
Medicare/Medicaid Managed Care Plans: 2 years (Preferred)
Clipped from: https://jobs.ksnt.com/jobs/medicare-medicaid-membership-representative-ii-dallas-texas/712452937-2/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic