State of MontanaHelena, MT Full-time
- Below are more detailed job duties: Develops and manages the quality measures for Medicaid Waiver Program using extensive knowledge of federal and state program policies, mandates, directives and intents; department and division goals; as well as data and information systems, statistics, and public relations.
- Develops provider notices, provider manuals, and desk level procedures associated with the administration of Medicaid waiver.
- Agency: Department of Public Health & Human Services Union: 000 – None Bargaining Unit: 000 – None
- Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in human services, business/public/health administration, or related fields.
- Manages the waiver program incident reporting for persons with severe disabling mental illness to ensure health, wellness, and safety requirements are compliant with federal and state regulations.
- The Addictive and Mental Disorders Division (AMDD) administers program and payment for publicly funded behavioral health services, which include adult mental health and adult and youth substance use disorder (SUD) prevention and treatment programs.
- Experience with the Montana Medicaid Information System (MMIS) is preferred.
- Services range from prevention and early intervention services to inpatient, residential, home- and community-based, and recovery support services.
Clipped from: https://jobsearcher.com/j/medicaid-waiver-state-plan-program-manager-at-state-of-montana-in-helena-mt-AAP77Jp?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic