Humana Inc. Charlotte, NC
medicaid utilization utilization management management coordinator remote health administration utilization review prior authorization managed care dsl
*Members are also eligible for the Tarta sign on bonus if applied before September 17, 11:59 PM Pacific Time. Terms and conditions apply. Not a member? Click here to subscribe.
- Experience with Utilization Review and/or Prior Authorization, preferably within a managed care organization
- Must provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a workspace (Satellite and Hotspots are prohibited).
- Proficient and/or experience with medical terminology and/or ICD-10 codes
- In order to support the CDC recommendations on social distancing and reduce health risks for associates, members and public health, Humana is deploying virtual and video technologies for all hiring activities.
- The UM Administration Coordinator 2 contributes to administration of utilization management for Humana’s KY Medicaid plan.
- Your Talent Acquisition representative will advise on the latest recommendations to protect your health and wellbeing during the hiring process.
- This position may be subject to temporary work at home requirements for an indefinite period of time.
- If participating in a SMS Text interview, you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone or computer to answer the questions provided.
Clipped from: https://tarta.ai/j/DqUx5nsBwQhUzTBVT8rX-medicaid-utilization-management-coordinator-remote-work-at-home-in-charlotte-nc-at-humana-inc?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic