Medicaid Transportation Advocate (54561)
Remote Opportunity To Work From Home!
Must live within a commutable distance of Syracuse, NY
HOURS: Monday – Friday 9:30am – 6:00pm or 11:30am – 8:00pm
PAY RATE: $16/hr.
CPS Recruitment is partnering with an established, 24-hour Call Center in Downtown Syracuse, NY to find 10 Medicaid Transportation Advocates to become a vital part of their growing team!
Work for a leading Medicaid transportation company that offers full-time and temp-to-hire opportunities.
If you have a positive attitude, enjoy working in a team environment and have excellent customer service skills – apply today!
Training begins 11/30/2020!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer a high volume of inbound calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Monitor driver trips
- Override invoices
- Escalation calls
- Assist employees with questions
- Ensure full Medicaid compliance
- Assist with vendor relations and county specific tasks
- Other duties assigned by management
- High School Diploma or GED
- Healthcare or Medicaid background desired
- Able to work with management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to handle difficult calls
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Clipped from: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/remote-medicaid-transportation-advocate-54561-cps-recruitment-JV_IC1132872_KO0,45_KE46,61.htm?jl=3761872664&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic