This position is for Training Delivery related to Member Services, Provider Relations and CICR. As a Trainer you will be responsible for developing and delivering training sessions to a uniquely defined designated audiences of learners. You will also collaborate with local leadership and national curricula design teams to ensure the successful development and transfer of learning from the classroom back to the job.
– Oversee the classroom environment for long-term and complex training situations, managing all aspects of student performance and feedback to management
– Perform performance analysis with business leaders to identify performance gaps, appropriate training interventions, and other variables required to improve business performance
– Revise and customize national curriculum to reflect unique geographic, product and/or audience variations
– Lead training sessions for designated audiences
– Initiate & participate in the administrative process of Aetna’s performance management processes in hew hire situation with appropriate business/educational management
– Work with local business leaders to align the performance variables required to transfer learning back to the job
– Assess the effectiveness of training programs during and at designated intervals after delivery
– Develop and conduct follow-up assessments to determine the effectiveness and, when appropriate, ROI of training programs
– Provide feedback from program participants and local business leaders back to national curriculum design and development organization(s)
– Participate in the development effort to enhance the curricula based on that feedback
1+ years experience in member services, provider relations
Must be able to travel up to 25%
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Medicaid, Medicare or health insurance experience
Able to manage multiple tasks
Experienced in Microsoft products
Familiar with use of Webex, Zoom, etc.
Associates degree, required
Bachelor’s degree, preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Clipped from: https://www.themuse.com/jobs/cvshealth/medicaid-training-delivery?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic