A MMIS Subject Matter Expert (SME) is responsible for evaluating agency needs, as-is and to-be business processes, and technical designs to provide analysis and advice on strategies for information technology solutions and non-technical solutions. The majority of the system development work will be outsourced to vendors and other State organizations.
• Requirements development execution, including the elicitation, analysis, specification and validation.
• Documenting and analyzing agency business processes and recommending improvements.
• Documenting and analyzing data requirements and relationships.
• Participate in the requirements management processes, including change control; version control; tracking and status reporting; and traceability.
• Providing requirement interpretation and guidance to technical and test teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ of experience in Medicaid, Medicare, or related social programs
- Proficient in Medicaid policy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills