1 day ago
- Our client is looking ‘Project Manager – Project Lead’ for their Medicaid System that is a challenging, fast-paced team environment. They are a best-practice Project Management Team.
- This position involves coordinating projects with Medicaid IT Staff and the Medicaid IT Services staff .
- This is a 9-months contract position to start off and comes with a possibility of extension.
- Local candidates preferred as there will be face-to-face interview for shortlisted candidates and there is also a 75 % possibility of remote work.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Under limited supervision, the Project Manager manages and coordinates all tasks associated with one or more small-to-large projects or a component of a larger project of minimal to moderate complexity and risk. The Project Manager will report to the Medicaid IT Services PMO Manager.
- This is an individual contributor position with no responsibilities for human resource management (e.g., hiring, performance management). Candidates must be self-starters and highly motivated.
- Follows established Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Medicaid IT Services.
- Develops and maintains documentation throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Is responsible for managing and directing the initiation, planning, execution, control, and closeout phases of the project lifecycle for small to large projects.
- Coordinates and manages projects using project management methodologies from inception through completion.
- Develops work plan(s).Controls scope and schedule to ensure project deliverables, milestones and required tasks completed as planned and on time.
- Oversees the development and execution of communication plan.
- Prepares status reports and provides updates to project stakeholders, sponsors, champion, etc.
- Identifies potential problems.
- Facilitates problem resolution by determining or recommending and implementing a risk mitigation strategy.
- Possesses ability to build a collaborative and high-performing project team with project resources.
- Works within the structure of Change Management and Release Management to coordinate implementations to the Medicaid System.
- This position may require working more than 40 hours per week on an as-needed basis, including weekends.
- Healthcare Claims Processing
- Process Development and Management
- A bachelor’s degree and 4-6 years of project management experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.
- Project Management. Strong organizational skills.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, and Microsoft Project.
- Soft skills Required: Effective Communication Skills (written and oral), Adaptability, Flexibility, Self-motivation, Time Management, Ability to work effectively in a stressful environment.
Clipped from: https://www.monster.com/job-openings/medicaid-project-manager-project-lead-seneca-sc–79c68541-48d3-4842-80c1-2daa4b37df25?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic