Source: Appcast US
THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO CURRENT OR FORMER OKDHS EMPLOYEES ONLY.
This position is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Medicaid Long-Term Care Eligibility Analyst 9752
Annual salary: $81,317.11 + Full state benefits
DHS offers free child care for all employees. This benefit will be in effect until May 2022. For more information contact
Must posses a valid driver’s license and maintain required car insurance.
Under administrative direction, position reviews and analyzes legal documents and financial information to determine the eligibility of applicants for Medicaid Long-Term Care whose applications are considered to be complex.
Active membership in the Oklahoma Bar Association and five (5) years of experience in estate planning;
Certified Public Accountant and five (5) years of experience in estate planning;
Master’s degree in accounting and six (6) years of experience in estate planning;
Bachelor’s degree in accounting and seven (7) years of experience in estate planning.
In addition to having experience in estate planning, preference may be given to applicants with experience with mineral ownership and small businesses, including farming and ranching.
- Serves as legal resource for Adult and Family Services long term care employees and management staff: WEEKLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research legal issues regarding possible policy or instruction to staff changes.
- Represent the agency on behalf of the local office regarding long-term care hearings where
client is represented by legal counsel.
- Advise Adult and Family Services staff on mineral valuation issues and property issues on a
timely basis. Including research and determination as to values of such assets and whether they
need to be included in determining eligibility.
Serve as a resource to the Legal Division:
- Draft fair hearing summaries on behalf of DHS in contested cases as requested by DHS Legal
- Will work on a diverse team and directly with people from diverse racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
OKDHS is a Fair Chance Employer.
This is an unclassified state position
Announcement Number – 21-GH149