MedeAnalytics is a leader in healthcare analytics, providing innovative solutions that enable measurable impact for healthcare payers and providers. With the most advanced data orchestration in healthcare, payers and providers count on us to deliver actionable insights that improve financial, operational, and clinical outcomes. To date, we’ve helped uncover millions of dollars in savings annually.
MedeAnalytics is looking for an experienced Product Manager to execute our State Medicaid product development strategy. This person is a key leader of the product team driving productivity and effectiveness of core product functions and cross functional collaboration. You will be responsible for identifying key features, organizing execution plans of the product roadmap, be responsible for release management ceremonies, and working closely with the Product Owner on backlog prioritization and evaluating client requests. This position coordinates closely with the engineering, platform, and other product teams to ensure enhancements or blockers are addressed within desired roadmap and release development timelines. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced environment and make substantial contributions to helping State Medicaid agencies/Managed Care plans transition to cloud based self service analytics from legacy static reporting systems.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of the State Medicaid analytics market and unique reporting requirements to create a compelling product vision.
- Create and maintain comprehensive product documentation with the ability to articulate complex functionality.
- Prioritize features and partner with a product owner to deliver software through an Agile development process
- Work with the client teams to ensure client user needs are well understood and represented within the product roadmap
- Foster environment of trust and accountability; lead by example and in a way which characterizes and reinforces Mede cultural values.
- Anticipate and addresses risks, concerns, roadblocks – be forward thinking with great attention to detail
- Act as liaison (broker) for non-standard approvals of design from product and platform teams.
- Understand the business requirements to develop and drive an approach with the product team for data mappings and functionality to be delivered
- Build and represent business cases for large investments to build new products, enter new markets, create new partnerships, etc.
- Works closely with cross-functional development teams to help establish and enforce product quality, standards, and documentation.
- Work with product marketing and PMO to commercialize product offerings and support organizational readiness to sell and deliver your product offerings
- Assist with the creation of impactful summary and investigative reports specific to Medicaid Population Health needs
- Comfortable leading consultative meetings with clients to assist in implementations.
Education, Experience, And Required Qualifications
The ideal candidate has a proven record of solution driven product development, complex problem solving, and creating standard product features that accommodate client configuration requests.
- 3+ years of enterprise product management experience at a high tech company
- 3+ years working with CCD, HL7, ADT, Rhapsody Engine, APIs
- Practical, solution driven approach with outstanding communication – both written and spoken
- Experience with other third-party groupers such as Johns Hopkins ACG’s or 3M is desired
- Proven results integrating HIE or clinical data exchange messaging with BI reporting tools
- State Medicaid product or industry experience required
- Experience delivering State Medicaid administrative systems preferred
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects and strong analytical skills
- Ability to effectively apply both business knowledge and technical expertise to support business initiatives and solve business problems.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exhibit passion and conviction and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Experience defining/prioritizing product requirements
- BA or BS degree
- Travel required: approximately 25%
- Ideal candidate would have enterprise consulting experience delivering Medicaid solutions
At MedeAnalytics we deeply value each and every one of our committed, inspired and passionate employees. If you’re looking to make an impact doing work that matters, you’re in the right place. Help us shape the future of healthcare by joining #TeamMede.