Position: Medicaid – Planning & Performance Director – Birmingham – 35237
Day Job SCHEDULE:
Full-time Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it e2 80 99s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we e2 80 99re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Nashville, TN but open to other locations. Responsible for supporting the annual planning, strategy and business change management for a VP/GM. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Supports the annual planning efforts and the execution of the 3 year annual business plan that includes internal and external communications and associate engagement activities.
* Program responsibilities such as executive reporting, project communications, management of issues logs and change requests, facilitating project meetings, managing deliverables and ensuring resolution of escalated issues.
* Develops and coordinates presentations and materials for executive management meetings, internal and external speaking engagements and meetings.
* Responsible for the implementation and execution of strategy that includes change management, sponsorship and buy-in and advocacy efforts to get business results.
* Provides process, project, and change management methodology coaching/consulting support for initiatives including regulatory and mandated projects, health care reform special projects, and corporate initiatives.
* Leads, identifies, tracks and reports on areas for increased efficiency.
* Develops, monitors, and tracks metrics supporting budget and spend.
* Manages variance process, staffing plans, and adds to staff (budget neutral).
Qualifications The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against Covid-19. All offers of employment are conditioned on completion of a background check, including COVID-19 vaccination verification. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide e2 80 93 and Anthem approves e2 80 93 a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate.
Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Requires a BA/BS degree in a related field and a minimum of 7 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Preferred
* Master e2 80 99s degree preferred.
* Government Healthcare programs experience preferred;
Medicaid experience strongly preferred.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few. Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For c2 ae, is ranked as one of the 2020 World e2 80 99s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America e2 80 99s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes.
To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us heminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact [email c2 a0protected] [/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection] for assistance.”