Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
The Position is located in Topeka, KS
***The work may be performed from home considering the economic and office impact of Covid-19 with going into the Topeka, KS office at times***
The Operations Manager will work with the Account Manager to provide overall operational leadership at the Topeka Clearinghouse (Medicaid Eligibility) and serves as the primary interface for Supervisors of Eligibility Professional and Customer Service Representatives. The Operations Manager must plan for, manage, and control the day-to-day of their teams services in this non-manufacturing environment and is responsible for their teams overall performance, resource allocation, facility, problem resolution and client relations. The operations manager is a strategic leader who will be responsible and accountable to ensure a strong positive relationship with the Client in support of the business. The Operations Manager will work with and act as a liaison between leadership, the client, and other teams to deliver client services on time and according to client specifications. Reporting to the Account Manager, the Operations Manager will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Oversees the daily operations of a contact center and service center team to ensure performance metrics are met
- Provides strategic leadership through a shared vision for the operation
- Partner with leaders across departments to analyze our existing processes and identify opportunities to improve and optimize current operations and to ensure consistency and working within contractual requirements
- Meets with customers to determine needs, solicit feedback on service levels and implement solutions to address issues.
- Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinate managers
- Analyzes workflow and assignments to ensure efficient and effective operations
- Provides regular updates to senior management regarding client issues
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company
- Troubleshoot and create action plans to quickly and effectively address problems
- Makes final decisions with Account Manager on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations’ effective achievement of objectives.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to at the Clearinghouse which includes promoting our company values, fair process, diversity, and inclusion
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Kansas Medicaid and managed care programs and/or policy experience or equivalent program and policy knowledge.
- Client Services / Client Relationship Management experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Proven problem solving skills and analytical thought process
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment
- Demonstrated experience leading teams in end to end operations and not limited to one aspect of the overall operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, or related field
- Minimum of 5+ years of recent management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Solutions Suite (SharePoint, Teams, etc.)
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Clipped from: https://jobs.conduent.com/careers/jobs/35391?lang=en-us&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic