DataStaff is seeking a Medicaid IT Project Communications Specialist for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our direct clients located in the Raleigh, NC area.
This role is 100% remote and candidates across the US are welcomed to apply.
- Leading/supporting efforts associated with project and program level communications analysis and development, stakeholder analysis, governance management and facilitation, and achieving strategic program communications goals.
- Conduct interview assessments with stakeholders, engage project delivery teams and stakeholders to implement and execute communications plans, gather information communications tasks and activities, organize, and facilitate formal meetings, design, and create written and visual content for distribution to internal and external parties including, but not limited to, internet/intranet, email, print and other communications channels.
- Interface with business stakeholders may occur daily.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Exceptional facilitation and presentation skills and technically savvy with Tableau and Microsoft Office Suite tools.
- Experience facilitating IT governance and can develop governance materials, facilitate governance meetings according to ‘Roberts Rules of Order’, and maintain excellent rapport with program leaders that participate in the governance forums.
- Expert knowledge of ITIL, PMBOK and Agile processes is a must to manage different aspects of project governance communications.
- Experience in Organizational Change Management is also preferred.
- 7 Years – Total experience in IT Project Communications management
- 7 Years – Foundational knowledge and understanding of information technology systems and terminology.
- 7 Years – Experience with interpreting complex and detailed technical information and preparing clear, concise communications for non-technical audiences.
- 7 Years – Exceptional communication skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- 7 Years – Ability to organize and facilitate meetings in a way that keeps participants focused on objectives and desired outcomes.
- 7 Years – Proficient knowledge of PMBOK Stakeholder and Communications Management areas and best practices.
- 7 Years – Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with diverse cross-functional teams.
- 3 Years – Experience with Agile development methodology, preferably SAFe and/or Scrum
- 7 Years – Experience developing healthy relationships with stakeholders to support communications strategies and performance.
- 7 Years – Experience supporting internal and external communications and engagement programs.
- 7 Years – Experience evaluating results of communication efforts.
- 3 Years – Experience with web, graphic and visual design, particularly dashboard design, preferably in Tableau.
- 7 Years – Strong proficiency of Microsoft Office Suite and communications management tools, including creative software.
- 3 Years – Expert knowledge of ITIL processes
Highly Desired Skills:
- 7 Years – Experience in formal content development including long-form and short-form writing on topics related to government.
- 3 Years – Experience setting up and/or deploying IT governance frameworks
- 3 Years – Experience facilitating IT governance meetings
- 3 Years – Experience developing IT governance meeting materials
- 3 Years – Knowledge of Managed Care, the Medicaid Program, and/or Medicaid Enterprise IT Systems
- 3 Years – Organizational Change Management experience
- 3 Years – Experience with HIPAA, PHI, and PII
- 3 Years – Knowledge of AP Stylebook and proofreading and editing.
- 3 Years – Knowledge of data visualization best-practices.
- 3 Years – Public Relations experience a plus.
This opportunity is available on a corp-to-corp basis or as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff, Inc. offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.