DataStaff is seeking a Remote
Medicaid Business Integration Analyst for a long-term contract opportunity with one of our direct clients located in Raleigh, NC.
This position will require compliance with any COVID-19 vaccination policies that are promulgated by DataStaff, Inc.’s client and/or state, and local laws.
This position is 100% remote and available to candidates within the US.
- Champion our departments key strategies with the goal of creating the opportunity for healthier outcomes for our citizens through clinical and technological innovation.
- This oversight may include development and monitoring of the Medicaid Managed Care product strategies while collaborating with other divisions and external stakeholders to develop and implement targeted strategies to streamline processes.
- Create user stories, technology roadmaps and customer research in relation to Medicaid initiatives and strategic goals.
- Represents business functions within Medicaid and partners with IT to ensure delivery of relevant and impactful software and solutions.
- Interact with the Medicaid Business Information Analytics Office, Data Office, Information Technology Division, Privacy and Security Office, Policy Office, General Counsel, Office of Procurement, Contracts and Grants, among others.
- Leads and directs cross-functional activities that provide effective oversight of Medicaid Programs.
- Manages direct and hybrid reporting relationships and staff, sets priorities, establishes accountabilities, and defines roles/responsibilities to secure necessary resources not under direct supervision, while maintaining peak levels of performance and compliance.
- Collaborates and develops workgroups around product deliverables with Product Owners, Business Leads, Technical Leads and Management.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of products across functions and business segments in healthcare that meets departmental goals.
- Directing the conception, development and implementation of new product initiatives, including current product enhancements.
- Provides feedback and input to senior-level decision-makers to develop long-range strategic alternatives for product solutions.
- Communicate project goals and timelines, next steps and results to team members, project managers and the executive team.
- Through a variety of communication/meeting methods, determines the customer’s needs, leads product discovery and translates these into detailed and actionable requirements for the MES PMU.
- Able to assess emerging products and partners to measure and address their potential value or risk to the department, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Provide in-person, conference calls, or virtual trainings on product knowledge, usage and implementation.
- Use database queries to analyze performance indicators, evaluate survey data, define successful criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Fluently discuss the financial and/or operational benefits associated with proposed product capabilities.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable policies and procedures.
- Manages the product lifecycle from conception through implementation.
- Successful development of IT systems in support of the Medicaid program.
- Expressly engage with the business owners to develop the strategy behind how each MES module will support the business requirements definition and will own the translation and specification of all functional requirements.
- Work integrally with MES IT Program Managers and the MES Systems Integrator to manage the launch of features and systems.
- Evaluate and analyze work done by Medicaid SMEs, Business and Technical Leads, Data Leads, Engineers, and Architects to ensure the business requested capability, implemented design, and delivered functionality is successful and useful to the stakeholders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 7 Years – Knowledge of Enterprise IT Systems, system integration principles, and associated change management best practices.
- 7 Years – Has an understanding of CMS’ Seven Standards and Conditions and the Medicaid program
- 7 Years – Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, function in a fast-paced moving constantly changing, deadline driven environment
- 7 Years – Proficient use of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Adobe software
- 7 Years – Skills in persuasion, negotiation, relationship management, conflict resolution, and effective oral and written communication at all levels
- 7 Years – Proven track record of launching successful user-focused products preferably in the enterprise, analytics or healthcare space.
- 7 Years – Previous experience creating business use cases, requirements, and process maps/data flows.
- 7 Years – Experience working in a combination of business analysis, product management, project management and/or software application development.
- 7 Years – Excellent communication skills and attention to detail with specific experience developing, editing, and presenting summaries, reports, and complex in
- 7 Years – Experience handling HIPAA and PII data.
- 7 Years – Medicaid Program knowledge or related HealthCare Information System experience
- 7 Years – Proven experience and working knowledge of agile development methodologies, environment and tools.
- 7 Years – Experience using or implementing Cloud technologies IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- 7 Years – Experience in product management in a healthcare or government setting
- 7 Years – Managed Care knowledge or experience
- 7 Years – MITA knowledge or experience
This position is available on a corp-to-corp basis or as a W2 position with a competitive benefits package. DataStaff offers medical, dental, and vision coverage options as well as paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave. As many of our opportunities are long-term, we also have a 401k program available for employees after 6 months.
Clipped from: https://www.dice.com/jobs/detail/83bcb26fee5427b3a888075d87aa1009?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic