- Position DescriptionPerform the duties of a Quality Assurance Analyst/ETL Tester to assist with our MDW Project.
- Mandatory Skills 4 years of relevant experience preferably in NY Medicaid/ health care industry 4 years of extensive experience in Data Warehouse ETL testing, at a developer level 4 years of experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries related to healthcare at a developer level 2 years of experience as a Healthcare Business analyst/Front—end testing.
- Complete knowledge of SDLC Strong ability to write ETL test scripts from ETL mapping artifacts Strong ability to execute and do detail data mining, data analysis of Test Results.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- identify test requirements from Design specifications, Map test case requirement and design test coverage plan.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and test artifacts.
- Execute and evaluate front-end/backend manual or automated test cases and document/report test results.
- hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross functional team members.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specification.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Knowledge of different Databases such as Oracle, Vertica
- SQL serverPreferred Skills Ability to communicate effectively, provide presentation and walkthrough of test artifacts with Client Ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, provide presentation and walkthrough of test artifacts with Client Ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
- Capable of Multi-tasking Team player – ability to peer review ISTQB or similar testing certification PL/SQL certification
Clipped from: https://jobsearcher.com/j/cma-medicaid-healthcare-quality-assurance-analyst-etl-tester-at-cma-in-latham-ny-ZKaMkn5?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic