Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday through Friday at University Cleveland Medical Center. You will also work some holidays.
Hospital Referral Services has an opening at University Cleveland Medical Center and we are looking for self-motivated professional to add to our growing team. If helping people is something you enjoy, this may be the right job for you.
No one wakes up in the morning and says, “Today I want to go to the hospital”. We are here to help when the unexpected happens. Hospital Referral Services on-sites screen and help patient’s bedside to see what assistance programs the uninsured or underinsured may be eligible to receive.
HRS’s team of experts helps guide patients through the Medicaid process so the patient can focus on recovery.
We are looking to hire On-site Medicaid representatives starting immediately!
We offer great benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, PTO, potential monthly Bonus and more!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review the hospital work queue or census to identify uninsured patients.
• Screen/Interview patient’s bedside in hospital setting to determine possible eligibility for any assistance programs available including Medicaid and charity.
• High volume of walking and standing. (70% – 80% of your shift)
o Average amount of walking is 3 miles a day.
• Complete applications for Medicaid benefits and charity programs as needed.
• Maintain a positive working relationship with co-workers, hospital staff, and patients.
• Abide by HIPAA rules and regulations to protect patient’s privacy.
• Meet production goals and objectives as assigned by hospital and management on a monthly basis.
• Maintain confidentiality of account information at all times.
• Previous customer service experience preferred.
• Must have basic computer skills.
• Must be able to multitask and type minimum 40 WPM (a typing test will be conducted).
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Good attendance and dependability is essential.
• Successful completion of drug and background test is required.
• Annual Flu shots and TB testing is required.
• Availability to work alternating weekends and some holidays.
• $15 hour with bonus potential after 90 days – ($0-$325 for bonuses)
Please apply at: revenuegroup.com/careers
Apply for: On-Site Hospital Representative-Cleveland
Clipped from: https://remotefulltimejobs.com/jobs-near-me/medicaid-eligibility-representative-cleveland-ohio/247844170-2/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic