- Associated topics: auto, casualty, claim, claim adjuster, claim investigator, claimant, insurance adjuster, investigation, liability, title examiner
- Now is the time to join our team ofmotivatedand nurturing individuals working to assist patients with their Medicaid Eligibility screening and enrollment.
- Benefits include 401k, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
- Screen and evaluate patients for existing insurance coverage, federal and state assistance programs, or hospital charity application.
- ABOUT USParallon is anindustry leaderin revenue cycle services.
- Obtain legal relevant medical evidence, physician statements and all other documentation required for eligibility determination, and complete and file itiate and maintain proper follow-up with the patient and government agency caseworkers to ensure timely processing and completion of all mandated applications and accompanying documentation.
- Do you have exceptional customer service and the ability to plan organize and exercise sound judgment?
- WHAT YOU WILL DO:Responsible for conducting eligibility screenings, assessment of patient financial requirements, and counseling patients on insurance benefits and co-payments.
Posted 9 hours ago
Clipped from: https://jobsearcher.com/j/medicaid-eligibility-advocate-at-hca-hospital-corporation-of-america-in-dallas-tx-oVMgp95?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic