ACCENTURE’s Flexible Workforce solves clients’ toughest challenges by providing cross-industry expertise, unmatched innovation, World-class tech and talent. We help bring it all together to deliver tangible business outcomes for our clients with contractors and our extended workforce opportunities. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work for and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists. And that’s just the beginning. Now is the perfect time for you to consider opportunities through our Flexible Workforce.
What’s In It For You
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people
- Actively deliver innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients
- Apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation
- Work locally or remotely, significantly reducing or eliminating the demands to travel
Medicaid Customer Service Agents provide unbiased assistance to Medicaid and Health Care Services Providers with questions regarding Medicaid and Program patient eligibility, medical claims, eligibility statuses, and other Health Care Services questions.
- Handle customers, referral sources, and administrative department inquires
- Communicate with insurance companies and/or support prior authorization requests
- Document all providers/customers encounter in clear and concise logs
- Ensure customer satisfaction and assisting them with issues/concerns related to their health
- Transfer providers/clients to other Contact Center units as needed
- Develop knowledge of customer needs and trends to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Meet individual performance standards/metrics
- Willing to perform other duties that may be assigned by management
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months of Customer Service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Typing speed of at least 30 wpm
- Medicaid experience, or similar health care services
- 6 months experience in a professional call center environment
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.