Medicaid Care Coordinator (REMOTE)
Duration: 6+ month contract (likely to extend)
Location: Chicago, IL 60601
Pay Rate: $24.45/hr
Overview: The CRS Group is currently looking for a Medicaid Care Coordinator (REMOTE) for one of our clients in the Chicagoland area. The CRS Group is a nationwide Staffing Firm who works primarily with Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 corporations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for monitoring Medicaid/Medicare and related regulations and policy changes impacting clinical operations
- Participating in audits
- Supporting tracking and submission of Medicaid State Contract(s) related deliverables, including fulfillment of internal and contractual reporting requirements
- Working with other areas of the organization on the development, testing and implementation of organization, process and system changes to ensure the requirements of the Medicaid program are met
- Assisting MMP in coordination of the contract with the State/CMS enterprise-wide.
- Bachelor Degree in Business OR 2 years’ experience with health insurance.
- 1 year of experience with health insurance benefits and/or operations.
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare product(s).
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience presenting trends and findings in meetings with management.
- Experience organizing multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience analyzing data reports.
- Experience developing and running queries in a database.
- PC proficiency to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Knowledge of health benefits.
- Knowledge of Health Plan Clinical Operations.