Your Talent. Our Vision. AT ANTHEM, INC., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will DRIVE THE FUTURE OF HEALTH CARE.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The MEDICAID BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN will be responsible for identifying and developing new business growth initiatives by maximizing strategies and growth opportunities in targeted markets identified through the annual planning process.
**Primary responsibilities include**
– Monitors and analyzes product lines to help determine optimal strategy
– Provides research, analysis and recommendations on the external environment as part of the development of strategic plans for the business unit.
– Analyzes major competitor strategies.
– Identifies and monitors changing patterns of competition and recommends responses
– Acquires and maintains data/information on market, industry, economic, consumer and competitive conditions and trends pertaining to health insurance/managed care and related services.
WE PROVIDE BENEFITS TO INTERN AND CO-OP STUDENTS THAT INCLUDE 401(K) + MATCH AND ACCESS TO ANTHEM’S ASSOCIATE RESOURCE GROUPS. ADDITIONALLY, STUDENTS RECEIVE WORK RELATED EXPERIENCE, OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW THEIR PROFESSIONAL NETWORK, LEARN NEW & PRACTICAL SKILLS, EXPLORE A WIDE RANGE OF CAREER PATHS, MENTORING, AND THE POTENTIAL TO SECURE A FULLTIME JOB FOLLOWING GRADUATION.
ANTHEM, INC. IS RANKED AS ONE OF AMERICA’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES AMONG HEALTH INSURERS BY FORTUNE MAGAZINE AND HAS BEEN NAMED A 2019 BEST EMPLOYERS FOR DIVERSITY BY FORBES. TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY AND APPLY, PLEASE VISIT US AT CAREERS.ANTHEMINC.COM. AN_ _N EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VETERAN.
– Pursuing a degree in Public Policy, Health Care Administration, Business, Health Policy or other related degrees
– This internship is from June to August and is 40 hours per week – 100% REMOTE WORK LOCATION
– Must be enrolled fulltime at an accredited college or university during internship
– Students must be authorized to work in the U.S. without future visa sponsorship requirements
– Strong analytical skills
– Strong research skills
– Project management skills
– MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
– Strong communication and presentation skills
Clipped from: https://www.fox8jobs.com/jobs/medicaid-business-development-intern-summer-2022-bessemer-alabama/521575861-2/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic