Essential Job Functions
- Performs standard, recurring processing and quality tasks in support of outsourced services within a specific industry and functional area. Demonstrates knowledge and skill in assigned work processes.
- Develops understanding of the client’s business and applies knowledge to support efficient procedures and adherence to service level agreements. Contributes to problem identification and resolution.
- Interprets, audits and reconciles reports for accuracy or completeness. Prepares and maintains standard reports for management and clients.
- Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines. Adheres to existing security policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Two or more years of experience with business process service delivery and improvement, preferably in an outsourcing environment
- Experience working with client company product and/or services
- Experience working with client company industry and/or functional area
- Experience working with business solutions software
- Communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment
Gainwell Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the Gainwell Technologies Accommodation Policy.
In addition, Gainwell Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities.