Essential Job Functions
- Performs standard, recurring processing and quality tasks in support of outsourced services within a specific industry and functional area. Demonstrates knowledge and skill in assigned work processes.
- Develops understanding of the client’s business and applies knowledge to support efficient procedures and adherence to service level agreements. Contributes to problem identification and resolution.
- Interprets, audits and reconciles reports for accuracy or completeness. Prepares and maintains standard reports for management and clients.
- Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines. Adheres to existing security policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Two or more years of experience with business process service delivery and improvement, preferably in an outsourcing environment
- Experience working with client company product and/or services
- Experience working with client company industry and/or functional area
- Experience working with business solutions software
- Communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment
Clipped from: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/medicaid-agent-at-gainwell-technologies-2440678734/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic