Medicaid ACO Clinical Coordinator (RN or MSW/LICSW) – MGB Community Physicians
The Medicaid ACO Clinical Coordinator is responsible for the clinical oversight of the Long Term Support Services (LTSS) and Medicaid ACO Community Programs. The Clinical Coordinator will support the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of these Medicaid ACO programs while also assisting with the LTSS clinical work. The Clinical Coordinator will also be responsible for the clinical support and oversight of the Community Resource Specialists (CRS).
Personnel and Management Responsibilities:
- Interviews, manages and evaluates Community Resource Specialists if applicable in collaboration with the MGB CP Program Manager.
- Develops, implements, monitors, and evaluates orientation sessions including scheduling, competencies, and preceptor assignments/training in collaboration with the Program Manager.
- Promotes the development of the team, including team meetings, professional collaboratives and participation at PHM & QPE meetings.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude in dealing with co-workers and other health care providers and in addressing problems and/or crisis situations.
- Requires the ability to work independently as well as function effectively within a team based model of care.
- Able to establish collegial relationships with physicians, office staff & community agencies.
- Functioning within the patient centered model of care, demonstrates a commitment to meeting the patient’s needs and expectations.
- Functioning within the team-based model of care, demonstrates a commitment and accountability to the MGB CP RSO’s and Medicaid ACO team.
- Collaborate with MGB CP Program Manager on the effectiveness & staffing needs for the Medicaid ACO Programs regarding PHM/QPE programs and MGB CP initiatives.
- Demonstrates initiative and creativity to continuously improve services, work processes, and other activities that affect quality and utilization.
- Is aware of and follows applicable policies and procedures for general safety, attendance, punctuality, and appearance.
- Performs all duties as assigned.
Other duties and Responsibilities:
- Assumes accountability for professional growth and development.
- Acts as a clinical resource to CRS’ in Medicaid ACO programs and in their resource finding function.
- Provides assessment of patient/families and creates clinical care plan to ensure patient/family needs for community services are met.
- Advocates on behalf of patients/families to gain access to services and resources within Medicaid ACO programs.
- Presents and discusses clinical cases during formal case review with Medicaid ACO Community Partners staff.
- Identifies quality of care issues and reports the concerns to the appropriate person.
- Collects, prepares and reports data as directed.
- A registered nurse or MSW/LICSW licensed to practice in Massachusetts
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in community health setting, adult and pediatric experience preferred.
- Valid MA driver’s license. Limited travel to practices/offices.
- Demonstrated supervisory skills required
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral, written, and telephonic skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
- Demonstrated competency working with health care setting computer systems.
- Demonstrated competency working with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle routine work, unexpected priorities and multi-task.
- Requires autonomy in decision making using sound judgment based upon clinical information & experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Primary Location MA-Somerville-PCP Somerville Work Locations PCP Somerville 399 Revolution Drive Somerville 02145 Job Professional/Managerial Organization Partners Community Physicians Organization(PCPO) Schedule Full-time Standard Hours 40 Shift Day Job Employee Status Regular Recruiting Department Practice Operations Job Posting May 29, 2021
15 hours ago
Clipped from: https://us.trabajo.org/job-617-20210603-46ef83d6afc55a192c7bc9df2760c219?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic