Size : 10000+ Employees
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree, MBA, MHA preferred; outstanding record of academic achievement
- 7+ years of experience in a Medicaid role (i.e., state/federal government, Medicaid managed care organization, Medicaid consulting or investment), with increasing responsibility and leadership
- Experience in and strong knowledge of healthcare sector overall and Medicaid in particular (e.g.., federal Medicaid policy, private sector Medicaid MCO industry dynamics and competitive landscape; Medicaid IT/analytics; duals and special needs populations)
- Experience designing, building, and/or deploying analytical assets in a professional services environment using healthcare data (e.g., claims data), through commanding resources from across domains
- High level of entrepreneurship, professionalism and excitement to expand client service and tools
- Able to provide leadership over and influence individuals and across multiple stakeholders from different levels, backgrounds by tailoring approach
- Strong problem-solver who can quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply during change transformation efforts with clients
- Able to multi-task, work under pressure and deliver accurate and high quality results
- Delivery-focused mindset, with unquestionable ability to deliver against firm timelines and deadlines, while managing set resources and budgets
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
You’ll work with McKinsey’s Healthcare Practice in one of our offices in North America.
Our healthcare practice is home to 500+ colleagues in North America consisting of consultants, deep content and technical experts, technologists, and operational leaders. We come together, often as blended teams to improve healthcare. Our healthcare practice serves North American payors, providers and services companies and works with both public sector and private sector healthcare organizations.
Our practice is organized around domains, which house intellectual property and expert practitioners, centers of excellence, and tribes (cross-functional special teams working to bring a distinctive approach to our clients in practice priority areas like digital and analytics).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be the leader for our Medicaid and state healthcare domain.
You will lead the development and codification of distinctive, client-ready knowledge assets on Medicaid and state healthcare topics, and to manage the delivery and deployment of these assets to our clients in collaboration with client service teams. You will also be responsible for independently leading planning, design, development and delivery activities in collaboration with Medicaid Domain leadership, and will have the versatility required to excel in both client-facing and internal engagements and roles.
Clipped from: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/senior-expert-medicaid-mckinsey-company-JV_IC1128808_KO0,22_KE23,39.htm?jl=3715189369&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic