Job Description Summary
Medicaid and/or State-Based Exchange experience highly recommended
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
– Manage overall operations and performance of assigned contracts including P&L, quality and compliance with all terms and conditions along with preparing and analyzing regular performance reports.
– Manage all aspects of the customer relationship for assigned contracts ensuring effective and efficient communication along with addressing and resolving customer complaints.
– Provide leadership and direct supervision to assigned employees, including setting goals, monitoring work performance, coaching and evaluating results to ensure that objectives are met.
– Manage continual process improvement by monitoring, refining, and optimizing workflow and processes with the goal of continuously improving overall effectiveness (efficiency, productivity, and quality).
– Create an entrepreneurial work environment by involvement in developing and hiring superior talent and instilling a culture of accountability, measurability, and discipline without undue bureaucracy.
– Interpret policies, procedures, and goals of the company for subordinates.
– Participate in the development and monitoring of the operational budget related to assigned contracts.
– Work collaboratively and effectively with IT to ensure that product and service applications and technologies are optimized for contract compliance, productivity, and quality performance.
– Maintain primary responsibility for ensuring customer satisfaction, resolving compliance issues, and accountability for profit & loss with assigned contracts and lines of business.
– Act as the primary point of contact for state officials and other outside contacts for the assigned contract.
– Perform other duties, as necessary.
– Direct and control the activities of a broad functional area through several department managers within the company.
– Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
– Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
– Participate in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
– Ensure budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
– Regularly interact with executives and/or major customers.
– Interactions frequently involve special skills, such as negotiating with customers or management or attempting to influence senior level leaders regarding matters of significance to the organization.
– Report to Senior Director or VP level.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to a candidate’s education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus’s total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation shall be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant’s salary history will not be used in determining compensation.
Clipped from: https://www.snagajob.com/jobs/753934808?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic