The Virtual Health Program Manager, reporting to the Director of Virtual Health, will assist in executing the virtual health roadmap for delivering local, regional, statewide and national virtual health services that achieve Carle Health strategic objectives as well as needs of our members and patients. The manager is be responsible for all aspects of executing virtual health projects (to include education materials & training) and managing the portfolio of projects; managing regional clients and their satisfaction of Carle Health virtual health program services; participating in the evaluation of new technology; assisting with project prioritization; and managing virtual health program specialist(s). In collaboration with their Director, scale the program in order to meet the growing demands of the organization. Understands clinical workflows in inpatient, outpatient, post-acute, regional and home-based environments, as well as technology innovations. Supports change management efforts to transform virtual healthcare for members, patients and families. Represents virtual health strategy to internal and external stakeholders, translating how virtual health can improve clinical and cost outcomes and member/patient and clinician experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field. Master’s Degree preferred.
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
None, clinical licensure preferred.
A minimum of two to three (2-3) years of virtual health professional experience working in health care or technology sectors. Experience in a clinical setting as a direct patient care provider preferred. Experience with project management and associated tools and processes as well as experience being independently accountable for successfully meeting performance, leadership and project goals is preferred.
Ability to partner with operational, clinical, regional outreach and payer teams to effectively and efficiently deliver virtual health solutions; Recruit, lead, coach, and inspire direct reports. Dynamic, versatile and capable of exploring new concepts and impactful innovations; customer focus servant leader and first class problem solver. Ability to lead projects from concepts to completion; Exceptional written and oral communication and relationship building skills.
- Assist in development and execution of the virtual health strategic road map and achievement of organizational goals/objectives.
- Effectively manage virtual health projects through its overall life cycle.
- Manages virtual health equipment and vendor performance. Make recommendations for changes when indicated.
- Adapt and redirect the road map to meet evolving consumer needs and expectations, market needs, and market demand.
- Work with leaders and clinical teams to develop use cases for new technology and virtual health solutions.
Regularly reviews program performance and member/patient feedback to ensure clinical outcomes and patient/member satisfaction and are optimized.
- Work with service lines and clinical departments to define clinical processes, policies and procedures for each use case.
- Provides education and training support to clinicians, support staff and patients.
- Effectively manage the program portfolio and key performance metrics of program success.
- Evaluate relevant technology solutions, introduce vetted technologies, and implement these technologies elevating clinical outcomes and financial metrics.
- Develop strong business relationships with different stakeholders and be a change agent.
- Remains well-versed in reimbursement policies of Medicare, Medicaid and private payors, as well as federal, state and local laws pertaining to Virtual Health.
Clipped from: https://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_Carle/external/gateway/viewFromLink.html?jobPostId=17867&localeCode=en-us