Job ID: LH-1047764
- This role will allow the opportunity to work 2 days a week from home *
This position is responsible for leading the business development growth of our Medicaid programs, the identification of new business opportunities; development of a Medicaid solution and approach for RFI/RFP responses. This position is a subject matter expert on Medicaid business development opportunities for the enterprise, working closely with stakeholders across the enterprise to educate on Medicaid business goals and partner on Medicaid product and program implementation activities. This position is responsible for managing and developing direct reports and indirectly managing matrix teams to support various Medicaid quality performance initiatives.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s AND 4 years of experience operations; OR 8 years of experience in health insurance operations.
- 3 years of experience leading and managing teams.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience managing operations for Medicaid, Dual Demonstration or other related Medicaid Medicare Advantage programs
- Experience in business planning, time management, project management and organization skills with ability to multitask and manage multiple, concurrent projects and priorities.
- Experience planning and driving business initiatives through implementation.
- Executive presence with the ability to influence inside and outside HCSC.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex priorities.
- Business and financial acumen; experience with operating, capital budgeting and financial forecasting.
- Experience leading and formulating a strategy and delivering results; building strong connections with people and teams.
- Experience working in a matrixed organization across multiple geographic areas.
- Knowledge of the external market, competition and regulatory environment to create value for the enterprise.
Preferred Job Requirements:
- 3 years of experience with Medicaid Managed Care.
- Knowledge of health plan systems, work processes, roles and inter-relationships with overall organization.
- Medicaid procurement experience
- Experience working with Medicaid state agencies and regulators
- Strong communication skills
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Government Programs Job Type Full-Time Regular Location IL – Downers Grove, IL – Chicago
Clipped from: https://getwork.com/details/0c2c02057a4fc0367f08e1d819dbd5c9?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic