- Conduct analysis, pricing and risk assessment to estimate financial outcomes. Provide expertise and technical support in matters related to the successful and financially sounds operations of the company’s health plan businesses.
- Apply knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to calculate financial outcomes.
- Negotiate capitation rates with State agencies
- Oversee health plan experience, identify trends and recommend improvements
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Work with Health Plans to ensure soundness of capitation rates
- Work with State agencies to assess impact of program/policy changes
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. 5+ years of actuarial experience.
License/Certification: Fellow or Associate of the Society of Actuaries (or equivalent international certification). Member of American Academy of Actuaries (or equivalent international membership).
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Clipped from: https://jobing.com/job/backfill_fb76279729bf/34996341?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic