Found in: Lensa
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. At Anthem, we are focusing on building a brighter future where health care is affordable, accessible, personalized, and uncomplicated.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
We are hard at work reimagining our marketing organization to focus on bringing Anthem’s brand promise to life across all aspects of the consumer experience. We are eliminating traditional marketing silos so all Anthem talent is working together to improve the health and wellness of our members. If you have a passion for a career that impacts individual lives, we want to speak with you about joining our marketing team.
We are looking for a passionate creative leader to join Anthem’s Medicare and Medicaid group. In partnership with design, this leader will be responsible for a team of writers in the development of a broad portfolio of creative, from more detailed health-related pieces to conceptual campaigns. They will lead writers, helping them develop and hone their craft while keeping a high bar for high-performing creative. We are looking for someone who loves language and knows how to simplify complicated topics to speak about them in a way that people will pay attention. They must have a passion for understanding consumers, what they care about, and how they engage with us. From the first moment people consider a Medicare or Medicaid product, through every experience with our brand, we want to be able to create better connections, build their confidence, and help them achieve better health.
* Lead editorial team to raise the creative bar and achieve business goals.
* Direct marketing communications vision to support local, regional and corporate strategic objectives
* Facilitate a collaborative environment that delivers thoughtful, well-executed, and effective creative.
* Deliver omnichannel creative solutions that are on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy.
* Collaborate on production and fulfillment of materials.
* Hire, train, coach, counsel, and evaluate the performance of direct reports.
* Requires a BA/BS; 7 years of experience in design/creative, solution design, user experience and development process of web properties, mobile assets and digital tools; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* Demonstrated ability in strategic leadership, creative leadership, operational/organizational leadership, while working across the matrix and effectively leading a team.
* Experience leading creative groups/teams in both agency side and client side preferred.
* Experience in a highly regulated industry (e.g., insurance, financial services, pharma, etc.) preferred.
* Medicare and/or Medicaid experience a plus.
* Excellent analytical, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
* Excellent managerial and change-management leadership skills.
* A Mass Communications degree is preferred
* Master’s Degree in Fine Arts, Business or Health Care Administration a plus.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Clipped from: https://us.trabajo.org/job-640-20210609-25d74efd1a40a3fff62c8f82e8364ed4?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic