Identifies opportunities for expansion into new product or geographic areas. Oversees the development and execution of market entry and expansion plans including, identification and retention of lobbyist, stakeholder and advocacy outreach, and partnership with key influencers and provider associations. Oversees and leads the development of business case for each potential RFP or new business opportunity. Gains internal consensus with business leads, Med Management, IT, finance and legal and any applicable government affairs. Leads ongoing market and competitive analyses to aid strategic decision making and development of key messaging /positioning in support of the business. Oversee Community Development and Advocacy Strategy in footprint to support growth efforts, and shape partnerships with key stakeholders and influencers in addition to gaining market intelligence. Coordinate with Aetna Enterprise initiatives to leverage activities for market pursuit.
- 10+years experience selling, claims administration, pharmaceutical services or healthcare management services to business sector customers.
- Position may require up to 75% travel throughout the United States.
- Proven group presentation skills.
- Significant business development transactional experience at a senior level, leading complex negotiations to a successful conclusion.
- Minimum of 10 years recent and related management experience required
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Medicaid experience
- BA Degree required
- MA Degree preferred
Clipped from: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/executive-director-medicaid-business-development-at-cvs-health-2636945057/?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic