Health care and human services leaders are encouraged to consider a career opportunity with Liberty Healthcare Corporation.
An Executive Director position is now available with Liberty Healthcare which will lead a largescale healthcare quality improvement project which endeavors to enhance the health and quality of life of many people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities.
This is a client-facing and consultant-role which will lead a team of healthcare professionals working within a state human services agency.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Quickly developing collaborative and productive relationships with various leaders and stakeholders within the client entity
- Employing a project management approach to ensuring contract deliverables met
- Leading a small and agile team of contributors / remote team
- Leveraging Medicaid / CMS expertise and best practices to guide quality improvement recommendations and initiatives
- Partnering with corporate operations leaders and resources
The end result of your work should directly translate into improved quality of life and healthcare outcomes for a significant number of people.
Please note – this is a virtual position which will allow the incumbent to work remotely from her / his home office.
Please carefully review and consider the following minimum qualifications before applying:
- Successful track record of leading large-scale health care quality improvement initiatives and projects
- At least 5 years of experience working in, partnering with, or consulting for a state government public health agency
- Deep knowledge of CMS / Medicaid services
- Master’s degree
Although not required, credentials related to project management (PMP) and/or healthcare quality (CPHQ) are highly desired. Knowledge related to the field of intellectual and developmental disabilities services is helpful.
Liberty Healthcare Corporation is a leading provider of advanced treatment delivery systems and population health management for the public and private sectors in community and facility settings. Recognized by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) as a Quality Improvement Organization – Like entity (QIO-Like entity) and Certified by The Joint Commission for our healthcare staffing program, our organization has achieved its leadership position by an unwavering commitment to our mission of providing healthcare management solutions of the highest quality that are customer-focused, cost-effective, gainful, and outcomes oriented.
Liberty Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, equality and inclusion are among our deepest-held values.
We work to create an environment that attracts real talent and we seek to motivate, inspire and recognize high performance among all employees. regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or disability.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment.
If you are passionate about healthcare quality and seeking an opportunity to lead an impactful initiative, click “Apply” and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Clipped from: https://helponebillion.com/job/9fa77656634c59813f24522accb6757b/Executive-Director-Consultant-Medicaid-Quality-Improvement-Project?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic