- Description SHIFT: Day JobSCHEDULE: Full-timeBe part of an extraordinary teamWe are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve.
- You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change.
- Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
- Build the Possibilities.
- Make an extraordinary impact.
- Anthem s Medicaid Proposal Development Team is looking for a Director of Writing for Proposal Development to join its team.
- This people leader will lead our internal writing team and editors.
- S/he also staffs and manages our live proposal work with external writers to supplement our internal writing staff.
- S/he is also responsible for the completion and quality of our Medicaid Proposal writing, tracking performance, and maintaining our core content library.
- [This position can work remotely from any US Anthem office]How you will make an impact:Responsible for directing and conducting activities related to the development of the Medicaid proposal process, to include strategic messaging and writing and/or support of effective and efficient development of responses to Requests for Proposal(s) to expand the Medicaid business in both new and existing markets.
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Incorporates evaluation of the market and customer values and develops win themes and tactics to ensure messages are evident in the response and the Company is well-positioned to win the business.
- Considers the competitive environment, customer goals, objectives, and the RFP requirements in the development of strategies to deliver the Company’s messages effectively and timely.
- Leads and manages the writing team which includes both internal and external resources and/or leads the development of proposal tools and processes to ensure they are consistent with win themes, style guide, and other presentational tactics, as identified in the RFP Response and Leadership Strategy processes (to include issues management, document production and assessment of the proposal to drive a complete, fully compliant and effective proposal response).
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates the performance of direct reports.
- QualificationsBA/BS degree and a minimum of 7 years of related experience including at least 5 years of leadership experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Anthem.
- If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide and Anthem approves a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Anthem is able to reasonably accommodate.
- Anthem will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
- Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For , is ranked as one of the 2020 World s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes.
- To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.
- antheminc.com. Anthem is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Clipped from: https://jobsearcher.com/j/director-writing-and-proposal-development-medicaid-at-anthem-in-louisville-ky-kxVno41?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic