Chicago, IL, USA | America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
The Director of Finance Medicare/Medicaid, County Care provides leadership and oversight for the Cook County Health’s strategic plan for Medicaid and Medicare products. This includes, but is not limited to, responsibility for County Care financial reporting, driving medical cost action planning processes and execution to achieve established goals and targets. Assists in hiring and managing County Care Finance Department Staff. Work with the Director of Finance to create an innovative department, which is in alignment with and supports the Cook County Health’s mission statement and strategic plan.
This position is exempt from Career Service under the CCH Personnel Rules.
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university (Must provide official transcripts at time of interview)
* Five (5) years of managed care health plan finance experience
* Two (2) years of management experience
* Current knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid programs, rules and regulations
* Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
* Master’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or other related quantitative field (Must provide official transcripts at time of interview)