We’ve made a lot of progress since opening the doors in 1942, but one thing has never changed – our commitment to serve, heal, lead, educate, and innovate. We believe that every award earned, every record broken and every patient helped is because of the dedicated employees who fill our hallways.
At Ochsner, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come make a difference at Ochsner Health and discover your future today!
This job is responsible for identifying opportunities and promoting cost and quality improvement across the organization’s suite of value-based contracts. This job provides focused direction and promotion of programs including the Medicaid Managed Care Incentive Program (MCIP), navigating across the numerous facets of the company, its health network participants, government agencies and external stakeholders.
Required – Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Healthcare or related field
Preferred – Master’s degree in Health Administration, Business Administration or related field
Required – 5 years’ program or personnel management experience in a large healthcare organization.
Knowledge Skills And Abilities (KSAs)
- Must be able to drive change working across varied departments and organizations
- Strong skills sharing visions and generating results.
- Must be able to manage vendor relationships related to the role.
- Must be able to create financial models and budgets.
- Strong skills developing and executing strategic initiatives and driving performance through alternative payment models or clinical integration.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively flex the style and content to reach varied audiences.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of software, including salesforce, Microsoft office, tableau, etc.
- Working knowledge of changing research, regulations and bills.
- The ability to decipher large amounts of information and make strategic decisions.
- Directs the translation of clinical and financial data into action plans and accountability initiatives across the network.
- Works with practices, regions, and service line leaders to determine opportunities for cost and quality improvement under Value Based agreements.
- Establishes substantial integration across departments including analytics, IS, legal & compliance.
- Acts as a liaison to LDH for MCIP participants to mitigate the significant regulatory, financial and operational risk of MCIP participation.
- Oversees the research, modeling and applications for continued participation and/or new contracts or program opportunities for our beneficiaries.
- Assumes fiscal responsibility of the annual operating budget and establishes processes to track quality, cost and utilization within the program
- Effectively communicates innovations within the programs to drive results and achieve shared savings.
- Other related duties as required.
The employer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Physical and Environmental Demands
The physical essential functions of this job include (but are not limited to) the following: Frequently exerting 10 to 20 pounds of force to move objects; occasionally exerting up to 100 pounds of force. Physical demand requirements are in excess of those for sedentary work. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Are you ready to make a difference? Apply Today!
Ochsner Health endeavors to make our site accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact our HR Employee Solution Center at 504-842-4748 (select option 1) or email@example.com . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.