SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
We are hiring a Director of Clinical Programs. Responsible for evaluating, developing, and implementing clinical program components to optimize care management and product strategies and goals. This position is focused on behavioral health services.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Supports the sales/marketing process for new and existing clients through the delivery of program presentations and showcasing program value and outcomes to clients/prospects.
- Interfaces with clients, medical directors, physicians, and other healthcare professionals in the sales process and the ongoing development of provider collaboration strategies.
- Develops and implements, in conjunction with the program development team, clinical programs, enhancements, and products consistent with the product strategy.
- Collaborates with operations, IT, informatics, sales and marketing, and client services on program design and delivery.
- Supports the Program Development team in the evaluation and management of projects.
- Manages the deployment of clinical data through the operations directors.
- Serves as a clinical resource to operations management teams, informatics, and reporting teams in the development of evaluation models and reporting.
- Performs system-wide clinical analysis to identify and recommend disease management clinical strategies and goals to achieve/exceed program goals and targets (for new and existing clinical conditions).
- Hires, trains, coaches, counsels, and evaluates performance of direct reports.
The health and safety of our associates, members and communities is a top priority for Anthem. This priority has become increasingly important as we continue to face the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. Anthem believes vaccination is the best way to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect our members, our communities, our families and ourselves. To minimize the risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus and maintain a safe and healthy workplace, vaccination is required for this role. (At Anthem, fully vaccinated means it has been at least two weeks since you have received the second dose of a two-dose vaccine such as Moderna or Pfizer, or the single dose of a single dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson).
If you do not meet the requirements for this position, we encourage you to review other positions that currently allow virtual work. If you have a medical or sincerely held religious reason for not being vaccinated, consistent with applicable law, Anthem will consider requests for reasonable accommodation on this basis. Should you have any questions regarding the requirement after applying, email TalentAcquisition_VaccinationSupport@anthem.com.
Requires MS in public health, health education, public policy, health administration or a related field and minimum of 6 years of experience in a health care environment, health education program planning or social service which includes a minimum of 2 years managed care experience and minimum of 2 years prior management experience and a minimum of 2 years of experience directing, implementing, and managing large projects; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Experience in public speaking at conferences and other public venues required
Position must reside in Mississippi
PhD in public health, health education, public policy or health administration preferred.
LCSW strongly preferred
Utilization management and case management experience preferred
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. has been named as a Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®, is ranked as one of the 2020 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a 2020 America’s Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Clipped from: https://anthemcareers.ttcportals.com/jobs/7808669-director-clinical-programs-mississippi-medicaid?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic