The Dental, Vision Voluntary Growth Strategy Lead will grasp marketing, client relationships and sales in a holistic way to leverage all tools, techniques, and their expertise for growth in Medicare/Medicaid (sales or client relations) to accomplish our strategic growth goals. Responsibility for driving year over year growth across all products.
– Drives the cross functional coordination deepen penetration and increase cross sell opportunities and reduce non-value-added activities encumbering growth initiatives.
– Collaborates with Medicare, Medicaid and network teams on the annual growth planning process , driving and developing long-range strategic plans, objectives, and tactics for our client portfolio’s while ensuring alignment & inclusion of our company’s aspirations to introduce new and innovative products.
– Participates in the development of marketing/sales strategies and processes, liaising with key stakeholders.
– Cultivates long term key stakeholder prospect relationships and positions our company as optimal solution before and when an opportunity develops.
– Provide strategic direction, leadership and support to sales and service staff and consultative services to customers to achieve sales, service and retention goals.
– Formulates strategic decisions by bridging insights (data) and product strategies to guide creative direction for increased revenue and client loyalty.
– Develops actionable strategies, and dashboards to gain a competitive advantage and determine best means to communicate and collaborate with existing clients.
– Anticipates and identifies challenges and builds solutions.
– 7-10 years of experience in Business Development, direct sales or Client Management Leadership.
– Proven experience leading transformational change in a competitive consumer product market.
– Demonstrate ability to define and deliver on growth strategy and distribution channel optimization across multiple geographies.
– Demonstrate superior analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to develop and execute strategy
– Ability to turn quantitative and qualitative data insights into actionable marketing recommendations and able to tell the story.
– Track record of success driving outcomes across an organization with multiple stakeholders.
– Strong affinity understanding of target audiences, needs and sales management.
– Builds credibility and trust across the organization to drive change by challenging conventional thinking.
– Client facing role
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
20 hours ago
Clipped from: https://us.trabajo.org/job-874-20210728-b1d69d9b815d7a76e4c0b785d94ec6bc?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic