The FP&A Manager position will lead the new business development process by providing financial support and modeling for all Request for Proposals (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI), as well as support active health plan business estimated at $14B annual revenue. This position would also support the Business Development team pursuit of $9B annual revenue by preparing and presenting financial proformas to Medicaid leadership. This position will also manage the Capital Investment Process, as well as the Strategic Planning Process for all Medicaid markets in the segment. Other activities that would be included in this role, would be managing the 3rd party vendor requests, cost benefit analysis, return on investment (ROI), and net present value (NPV) calculations. A Candidate should have proven communication skills, as he/she will be expected to present to the Corporate Executives as well as Medicaid’s CEO, CFO, VP of Actuary, VP of Business Development, and RFP Leadership team.
- Leads the Capital Investment Process and Strategic Planning Process including all Financial Models, Merger and Acquisition assumptions, Business inputs & Growth targets for all the Medicaid Markets in the segment.
– Provides support for the Financial Validation of All Business Cases – Cost, Benefit, Return on Investment (ROI), and Net Present Value (NPV) calculations.
- Leads the Financial Support and Modelling for all Requests for Proposals (RFP) and Requests for Information (RFI).
- Responds to all State Specific Requests on Medicaid Market & General and Administrative requests (G&A).
- Performs external competitive analysis along with preparing strategic growth financial proformas for leadership review and decision making.
- Manage all 3rd party vendor requests and approvals for all of Medicaid including 16 states’ health plans and all corporate shared service areas.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
7+ years’ professional accounting/finance experience with business development and performing advanced financial modeling and analysis
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Capital Budgeting experience
- Advanced degree in Business and/or FSA/CPA
- Healthcare industry experience
- Government knowledge
- The ideal candidate will be a strategic and critical thinker who is highly adaptable and comfortable operating in a changing environment.
- Strong communication (verbal, written, presentation) and collaboration skills
- High level of proficiency using Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask while meeting tight deadlines
Clipped from: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/manager-fp-and-a-medicaid-cvs-health-JV_KO0,25_KE26,36.htm?jl=1008110968442&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic