Clipped from: https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listing/fp-and-a-analyst-medicaid-fully-remote-cvs-health-JV_KO0,38_KE39,49.htm?jl=1008236750851&utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic
Exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Finance team for a Fortune 5 company!
Join the Medicaid Segment Financial Planning and Analysis team and help support our Expense Team deliverables for forecast / Budget cycles. This role will support our new Expense team with SG&A analyses, reporting / tracking, and enhancing data utilization for leadership teams’ decision making. The successful candidate in this position will support all SG&A management initiatives including helping with data gathering, analysis, and supplemental / ad hoc requests for additional insights needed. They will also develop new and innovative ways to analyze data and trends within Medicaid to better assist our leadership team’s decision-making abilities. In addition, the successful candidate will need to understand how all of Medicaid’s SG&A components impact not only the Medicaid segment, but the overall HCB segment/CVS Health forecasts as well.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 2+ years of professional work experience including internship(s); experience with financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting, close reporting, and month-end variance analysis.
- 1+ years of Microsoft Excel experience required. Experience using functions such as PivotTables, VLOOKUP, Filters, Sum if(s), and Index (Match).
- 1+ years of experience multi-tasking and working under tight deadlines.
- Experience analyzing P&L’s & Financial trends.
- System input experience using Hyperion or a related forecasting tool
- Foster strong relationships with other teams and be able to adapt to change.
- Ability to work independently and experience as a self-starter.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required. Preferably in Finance, Business, Accounting, or related field.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.